From entrance to exit and every door in-between, there’s a simple solution for upgrading doors to open and close without a touch. Whether your goal is to prevent germ transmission, comply with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines, heighten security and energy efficiency, or offer building occupants a better user experience, Norton’s touchless door opening solutions satisfies all of those needs.
A Norton low energy door operator is the central player that enables a variety of swing doors to open hands-free, working in combination with your choice of:
- Wave-to-open switch
- RF device
- Remote control fob
Norton door operators can work alone or in concert with fire alarm, access control and other building automation systems. When automated lock control is needed, Norton door operators pair easily with electric strikes from ASSA ABLOY’s HES line and Adams Rite. Options for glass doors are also available!
Read more here.
Make it easy for healthcare workers, patients and visitors to move quickly and hands-free through virtually any door with the simple installation of the SARGENT ALP Push/Pull Trim for the 8200 Series mortise lock or HP Series tubular lock. The push of a hip or pull of the arm on the paddle of the ALP trim sets the door in motion without the need to be touched by hands – greatly reducing germ transmission.
- Easy to use hands-free to reduce transmission of germs
- Unique design minimizes the possibility of catching on clothing or other objects moving through the doorway
- High strength, commercial ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified hardware
- Multiple mounting orientations
- Mortise and tubular lock configurations offered
- Available in multiple functions