MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
• Showroom appointments will be made online to ensure customers can sign off on rules/restrictions and verify appointment time frame.
• Length of appointment determined at booking shall be maintained to allow for future appointments/limited overlap/disruption to future appointments.
• Each appointment group/party can have no more than three people (two customers + designer/contractor/etc.)
– No children under 12 years of age will be permitted in the showroom. Children over 12 will count towards a total party of three.
• Please do not make an appointment or come in if you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or have any symptoms.
SAFETY DURING YOUR VISIT
• Customers will be required to wear face masks provided by NBH. Face masks must be fully operational prior to entering NBH.
• Physical distancing between design consultants, end-users, and NBH staff will be maintained at all times.
• No more than six customers MAXIMUM will be allowed in the showroom at the same time.
• No beverages or food will be allowed in the showroom during a visit. If a break is required, customers will leave the showroom.