*We are fulfilling all orders through delivery or curbside pick-up at this time. Temporarily, will call is not open to customers. Please give us a call or send an email for any questions: Mon-Fri, 8am-4:30pm. (503) 233-5381 / email@example.com*
Will Call is where you’ll pick up in-stock items if you place your order in-person at NBH; it’s right next to our front desk.
You’re also welcome to place an order through email or over the phone, then drop by to pick it up at will call when it is ready.
- When you pick up an order, please bring your invoice if you have it. If not, make sure you know the name and company name on the order so that we can retrieve it for you efficiently.
As NBH sells exclusively to building trade professionals, you must be registered and signed into your NBH account to purchase products online.
Your NBH representative will set up your company’s online account so that when you sign in, you see:
– your company’s trade discount pricing,
– a handy list of your frequently bought items,
– your past orders, statements, proofs of receipt, and more
Please note that if you do not have an account yet or are not signed in, you will see retail pricing when you view our online store. Call your salesperson to get started, or click here.
Your salesperson will keep track of your orders and shipments, and will promptly notify you of updates on shipping and delivery.
- We are taking orders by phone or email during our usual hours of Monday-Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
- We are not currently open for customer visits, except for scheduled decorative showroom appointments. Click here to learn more.
- Please let us know how we can help you during this time, whether you need photos or video chats from our showroom, catalogs, or quotes.
- Online orders will be processed by a salesperson during work hours. Thank you for your understanding!
Stock items may be subject to a re-stock fee due to processing. All claims must be made within 15 days of purchase, and items must be returned in new condition, with packaging in resealable condition.
At NBH, our goal is to provide you with knowledgeable guidance throughout the hardware selection process so you always get what you’re looking for. Your NBH salesperson will work with you to ensure that the product you order is exactly what you need and expect, and that your orders are made accurately.
Please note that special orders may be either non-cancelable and non-returnable, or subject to a significant re-stock fee, depending on the item manufacturer’s return policies.
Orders that are fabricated or filled incorrectly will be always be corrected as quickly as possible. Your salesperson will always review the policy of the vendor you are ordering from with you before placing your order.
We’re still ready to help you move forward with your projects and get the information, insights, and hardware you need!
Our decorative and architectural hardware staff is here to support you. We’re committed to providing detailed, experienced, and thoughtful advice on architectural and decorative hardware.
Feel free to continue to use your usual methods of contact, including your salesperson’s cell number or email.
We’re ready to help with whatever you need to make confident decisions—including sending photos of hardware for orders placed remotely, putting together quotes, placing orders, and setting up delivery or curbside pick-up. (503) 233-5381
- Virtual appointments
A video call can bring your hardware options to life—no visit necessary! During your virtual appointment, you’ll be able to see how levers turn, how finishes look in the light, browse our showroom displays, and consult with your salesperson, wherever you are.
Ready? Give us a call, or click here to book online and specify “virtual” in the notes. We’ll send you a link to click to begin your meeting!
- Showroom visits
While we continue to encourage calls, emails, and virtual appointments in these challenging times, beginning May 4 we will permit essential physical visits to our decorative showroom only, with the following safety precautions:
- Appointments only: To ensure the ability to keep safe distance, we will not accept walk-ins at this time.
- One customer at a time: You can rest assured that on your visit you will be the only customer in the showroom during your time slot.
- Health and safety consent: Once you book online, we’ll give you a quick call to go over our safety protocols and get verbal agreement before we confirm your appointment details.
- Ready? Book your next appointment here.
Our company is structured and zoned to sell business-to-business. Our expertise is in assisting with the building, fabricating and design process, and our services focus on facilitating this type of work. As a small local business, our staff and stock inventory are set up to best serve wholesale customers. As a service to our trade customers, we also gladly welcome in their clients with their referral. We are always happy to provide anyone with recommendations of nearby retail companies.