Good to Know: Vanity Remodels
– 77% Bathroom remodels upgrade or install a vanity*
– 58% Vanity upgrades are custom or semi-custom*
– 37% Bathroom remodelers say insufficient storage is a pet peeve*
– White (34%) and wood (29%) are the most popular vanity colors
– $8,000 is the median spent on master bath remodels in 2018*
– 89% Homeowners change style during a renovation
*2019 U.S. Houzz Bathroom Trends Study. Houzz, 2019. http://st.hzcdn.com/static/econ/BathroomUSReport2019Final.pdf
What are your client’s priorities?
Which items are most important to reach easily?
What could you do with a few more feet of space in a remodeled bathroom?
Cabinet and drawer organizers can offer a variety of clever solutions that increase the space you have to work with, and make life easier for your customer.
Whether you would like to increase storage and organization by:
- adding a feature directly to a cabinet door, such as a waste container, or a hair-tool holder,
- add a base cabinet pullout organizer with shelves for large or small items,
- a pullout ironing board or drawer organizer,
- or perhaps optimize your undersink space,
there’s a tidy, easy-to-install solution that will fit your needs and delight your customers.
We’ve made it easy to make your choices–take a look at our selection sheet below to view our most popular bathroom organizer options by Rev-A-Shelf and Salice.