NBH is ready to assist you and process orders, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
We’re committed to providing you the supplies and information you need to do your work successfully while updating our safety measures with public health in mind.
- Our decorative and architectural hardware showroom is open by appointment. We are fulfilling orders through delivery and will call.
- At this time, our industrial (cabinet/furniture-making and woodworking) department remains closed to in-person visits, but we are ready to help over the phone or online!
Give us a call or send an email to get information or order woodworking supplies:
(503) 673-1694 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently ask that ALL guests wear a mask in the building. Thank you!
Please review additional information below:
We are ready to answer your questions, provide information and take orders by phone, email, or Webtrack.
We’ll make sure you have the hardware and supplies you need!
We’re dedicated to providing you with a high level of service and care.
We are currently fulfilling orders through delivery or will call.
- Contact or order:
Feel free to continue to use your usual methods of contact, including your salesperson’s cell number or email.
Our main contact lines: (503) 233-5381 / email@example.com
Our decorative and architectural hardware staff is here to support you. We’re committed to providing detailed, experienced, and thoughtful advice on architectural and decorative hardware.
- Showroom visits
The NBH showroom is open to scheduled visits to our decorative and architectural showroom only, with the following safety precautions:
- Health and safety consent: Once you book online, we’ll give you a quick call to go over our safety protocols and get verbal agreement before we confirm your appointment details.
- Ready? Book your next appointment here.
Building trade professionals can place orders online through their account. Learn more here.
Don’t have a login yet? Call our main line at (503) 233-5381 and we’ll get you signed up!